On the Air
“Tee Up Your Retirement”
with Grant Perry
Saturdays, 8–9 a.m. | Sundays, 8-9 a.m.
Tune in to hear Grant on WAAV 980 AM in Wilmington, NC.
Tee Up Your Retirement 11-21-20
Tee Up Your Retirement 11-14-20
Tee Up Your Retirement 11-07-20
Tee Up Your Retirement 10-31-20
Tee Up Your Retirement 10-24-20
Tee Up Your Retirement 10-17-20
Tee Up Your Retirement 10-10-20
Tee Up Your Retirement 10-03-20
Tee Up Your Retirement 09-26-20
Tee Up Your Retirement 09-19-20
Tee Up Your Retirement 09-12-20
Tee Up Your Retirement 09-05-20
Tee Up Your Retirement 08-29-20
Please do not put off future planning!
It is important to feel you have control over your future. At Pinehurst Capital, we offer our experience and knowledge to design a specific plan of action that helps you work toward your financial independence.
To schedule a time to discuss your financial future and the possible role Pinehurst Capital can play in your financial strategy, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877.501.7337 today!
REQUEST CUSTOMER CARE NEEDS ANALYSIS
100 Magnolia Road
Pinehurst, NC 28374
1213 Culbreth Drive
Wilmington, NC 28405
Medicare Supplement insurance policies do not pay for:
• any expense incurred before your policy date
• hospital or skilled nursing facility confinement incurred during a Medicare Part A benefit period that begins while this policy is not in force
• expenses paid for by Medicare
• services for non-Medicare-eligible expenses
• services for which no charge is made when there is no insurance
• loss or expense that is payable under any other Medicare Supplement insurance policy or certificate
For complete information on benefits, exceptions
and limitations, please read your outline of coverage and your policy.
This is a solicitation of insurance, and an insurance agent will contact you by telephone.
Neither Pinehurst Capital nor the Medicare Supplement insurance policies offered are connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government.
Pinehurst Capital, Inc. is a Registered Investment Advisor in the State of North Carolina.