Pinehurst Capital Events
We’re committed to helping you make informed decisions about your financial future. We invite all clients, referrals
and visitors to attend our events.
Pinehurst Capital Upcoming Events
We hold informational events for our clients and the greater community that feature information on various financial and business related topics. We strive to keep you up-to-date on issues that matter to you, your family, and your financial well-being. Feel free to schedule a one-on-one, no-obligation meeting whenever you attend an event.
Alzheimer’s Prevention Lunch and Learn
Thursday, November 5, 2020
4 Marina Street
Wrightsville Beach, NC 28408
Join us for lunch as Vik Chandra of uMETHOD discusses new ways of preventing Alzheimer’s Disease. Call 910-235-4140 to reserve your spot today!
Attend an upcoming event
Retirement lifestyle is in your hands. Please allow us to present some ways you can own all your tomorrows, by attending an upcoming complimentary event.
Fill out the information below to register for an upcoming event.
Or you can also Call us
☎️ (910) 235-4140
Note: Your reservation for the event is NOT confirmed until speaking with a Pinehurst Capital team member.
Due to overwhelming demand for these events and very limited seating, we ask that all prospective attendees and their guests consider the following guidelines before submitting a reservation request:
- These events are designed for individuals ages 55 and above. All attendees should be nearing retirement or currently in retirement.
- These events are best suited for individuals with a minimum of $250,000 investable assets.
- These events are designed solely for individuals looking to obtain financial information and or advice.
- If you have attended in the last 12 months, we ask that you request to be put on our waiting list. Our policy is to give preferential seating to first time attendees.
100 Magnolia Road
Pinehurst, NC 28374
1213 Culbreth Drive
Wilmington, NC 28405
Medicare Supplement insurance policies do not pay for:
• any expense incurred before your policy date
• hospital or skilled nursing facility confinement incurred during a Medicare Part A benefit period that begins while this policy is not in force
• expenses paid for by Medicare
• services for non-Medicare-eligible expenses
• services for which no charge is made when there is no insurance
• loss or expense that is payable under any other Medicare Supplement insurance policy or certificate
For complete information on benefits, exceptions
and limitations, please read your outline of coverage and your policy.
This is a solicitation of insurance, and an insurance agent will contact you by telephone.
Neither Pinehurst Capital nor the Medicare Supplement insurance policies offered are connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government.
Pinehurst Capital, Inc. is a Registered Investment Advisor in the State of North Carolina.