Grant's New Book
In his latest book, “The Moneychangers of Wall Street: What Your Stockbroker Doesn’t Want You To Know,”
Grant Perry uncovers the myths, misconceptions, and mathematical tricks that Wall Street perpetrates. Grant shows how to separate financial truth from fiction and ferrets out hidden fees, unnecessary taxes, and investment fees that cost Americans hard earned money. He also discusses straightforward and transparent strategies that many modern investors are beginning to embrace.
100 Magnolia Road
Pinehurst, NC 28374
1213 Culbreth Drive
Wilmington, NC 28405
Medicare Supplement insurance policies do not pay for:
• any expense incurred before your policy date
• hospital or skilled nursing facility confinement incurred during a Medicare Part A benefit period that begins while this policy is not in force
• expenses paid for by Medicare
• services for non-Medicare-eligible expenses
• services for which no charge is made when there is no insurance
• loss or expense that is payable under any other Medicare Supplement insurance policy or certificate
For complete information on benefits, exceptions
and limitations, please read your outline of coverage and your policy.
This is a solicitation of insurance, and an insurance agent will contact you by telephone.
Neither Pinehurst Capital nor the Medicare Supplement insurance policies offered are connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government.
Pinehurst Capital, Inc. is a Registered Investment Advisor in the State of North Carolina.