Preparing for Tax Season
Being Prepared For Tax Season Is Now Simple!
Tax preparation doesn’t have to be “taxing.” For your convenience, our Income Tax Organizer, listed below, can help make sure you have everything you need for tax season.
We can also arrange a meeting to prepare your current tax documents, or review your completed tax return, with our tax specialist, Howard Schubert.
Call us today at 877.501.7337 to get started!
Would you like to know more? Contact us today!
Here is a checklist of tax preparation information:
Personal information for each family member:
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Last year’s tax return
- Valid driver’s license
Income and Tax information:
- Self-employment income and expenses
- Sale of a personal residence
- Rental income and expenses
- Sale of any business assets
- Gambling or lottery winnings
- State income tax refund
- Pension income (1099-R)
- Estimated taxes paid
- Social Security or Railroad Retirement
- IRA or 401(k) distribution
- Unemployment compensation
- Miscellaneous income
- Medical expenses
- Real estate and personal property taxes
- Mortgage interest
- Charitable contributions
- Moving expenses
- Traditional and Roth IRA contributions
- Retirement savings contributions
Please do not put off future planning!
It is important to feel you have control over your future. At Pinehurst Capital, we offer our experience and knowledge to design a specific plan of action that helps you work toward your financial independence.
To schedule a time to discuss your financial future and the possible role Pinehurst Capital can play in your financial strategy, contact us at email@example.com or call us at 877.501.7337 today!
REQUEST CUSTOMER CARE NEEDS ANALYSIS
100 Magnolia Road
Pinehurst, NC 28374
1213 Culbreth Drive
Wilmington, NC 28405
Medicare Supplement insurance policies do not pay for:
• any expense incurred before your policy date
• hospital or skilled nursing facility confinement incurred during a Medicare Part A benefit period that begins while this policy is not in force
• expenses paid for by Medicare
• services for non-Medicare-eligible expenses
• services for which no charge is made when there is no insurance
• loss or expense that is payable under any other Medicare Supplement insurance policy or certificate
For complete information on benefits, exceptions
and limitations, please read your outline of coverage and your policy.
This is a solicitation of insurance, and an insurance agent will contact you by telephone.
Neither Pinehurst Capital nor the Medicare Supplement insurance policies offered are connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government.
Pinehurst Capital, Inc. is a Registered Investment Advisor in the State of North Carolina.