If you’ve been thinking about selling your home, commercial property, or farm this year, you’ll need to know…
What to do first so you can be sure the decision is right for you!
(Three important steps should take place before you list your property.)
Those steps can help you get your financial questions answered before you discuss your real estate questions.
Selling property can be very stressful these days…especially if you want to move to a condo, senior living facility or an apartment… or if you are considering an alternative investment to your commercial property.
Asking the right questions through a simple financial review process can help you get the right answers before you sell.
- How Will I Be Able To Afford My Next Lifestyle Choice? (A simple formula may help you determine if your decision is right!)
- How can I be sure I’ll have enough money? Is it possible I could have even more money to live on if I make a move? (Two simple questions may dramatically improve your income stream.)
- Is your concern about risk in your other investments delaying you from listing your home? (Learn how to identify investment risk.)
- Is your concern about income tax issues delaying your decision to list your home for sale? (A simple tax review can show you what questions to ask your accountant.)
Or if you own commercial property…
- Are there strategies to lower or eliminate my capital gains tax when I sell?
- Are there investment or insurance alternatives that can offer me a similar rate of return as my rental property with less risk?
These questions, and others you may have, can help you get your financial house in order first.
Get reassurance and knowledge that you’re doing what’s right for you!
This no obligation consultation can help you take control now!
Sell on your terms, without pressure from others.
Call us at 910-235-4140 or click here today to learn more!
*Guarantees rely on the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.